The following renowned scholars kindly support this project.
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Günther
- Professor and Chair of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Göttingen.
- Visiting professorships at various universities and other institutions in the Middle East.
- Co-editor of the Islamic History and Civilization series, published by Brill Academic Publishers.
Prof. Dr. Efraim Lev
- Head, Department of Humanities and Arts, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa.
- Head, The Interdisciplinary Center for the Broader Application of the Genizah Research, University of Haifa.
- George Urdang Medal for pharmaco-historical writings (2012). (Award of the American Institute of the History of Pharmacy).
- Medal and membership of the International Academy of the History of Pharmacy (Warsaw 2017).
Prof. Dr. Qing Li
- Department of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo.
- Founding member and chairman of the Japanese Society of Forest Medicine.
- Vice president and secretary general of the International Society of Nature and Forest Medicine (INFOM).
Prof. Dr. Jenny So
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Fine Arts, Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- (formerly) Senior Curator of Chinese Art at The Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery of the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- Associate in Research, Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies, Harvard University.
Prof. Dr. Christoph Wulf
- Professor of Anthropology and Philosophy of Education, Free University of Berlin.