This project depends on donations to be continued.
It would be worth to:
- publish extant research data,
- archive and exhibit exemplary perfumery utensils and manuscripts,
- encourage and support younger scholars to take up new research in this field,
- enable intra-Asian exchange between practitioners,
- deepen the investigation of Asian naturopathy,
- offer sensory trainings and therapeutic information,
- support professionals to offer therapy that is based on traditional phytotherapeutic knowledge,
- invite the public to adventurous journeys into the world of fragrances.
We will be excited to get to know your requests and suggestions! Please, get in touch!